Beware the beast man, for he is the devil’s pawn. Alone among God’s primates, he kills for sport, or lust or greed. Yes, he will murder his brother to possess his brother’s land. Let him not breed in great numbers, for he will make a desert of his home and yours. Shun him. Drive him back into his jungle lair: For he is the harbinger of death.
So therealbusters got me Starbound and of course I’ve known from the moment I heard about the game that I was gonna play an Apex. Meet Yitra.
Yitra is a defector from Big Ape, but not for the reasons you’d think. She is the heir to a long line of ancient ministers who uphold the scriptures of the Lawgiver. She and her faction wish to topple the Miniknog and reestablish the theocracy that once ruled the Apex.
So basically, this is Dr. Zaius’s descendant, and she is a battle nun.
I never had any interest in drawing suits until I made a character who wears them. He’s such a douchebag.
I bet he showed up dressed like this at the bowling alley then got mad when they made him change his shoes.
It’s all a part of the illusion, you see, because nobody would expect this little prissypants to spend his free time crawling through air vents and hiding in dumpsters to ferret out government secrets for the rebellion.
Zack is fifteen and younger than his twin sister by a few minutes. He’s the littlest terrorist.
Found these while sorting through and trimming my pictures folder. Don’t ask for context this is all the context there is.
I’m searching through my old comics folders and found two folders, one titled Anthill Dan and the other called Ballad of Anthill Dan and they both are filled with the same image of an ant centaur with different text over them
some are pencil but
some are fancy
and there’s at least 30 of these, possibly 60 I haven’t checked to see how many repeats of the same lines there are
past me was terrifying
the more I think of these two dorks the cuter they get
Once upon a time when they were middle school babies, Tina let herself into Draco’s house because it was time to help him through his math homework and he leaves a key under the mat for her. She walked in on his dad beating the shit out of him (generic abusive drunk dad scenario, these are minor characters so I’m not gonna get into too much detail if I ever even write this into the story) and freaked out and her first instinct was to sneak silently into the kitchen and get a knife to stab his dad in the spine with. Haven’t figured out how Tina doesn’t go to jail for that (aside from being 12 at the time) but Draco feels like he owes her literally his life. She’s the only one allowed to call him by his real name because he was named for his dad and he does not want to be reminded of that.
Is it bad or good when every minor villain character gets a cute backstory and the comic isn’t even written yet
THE BOYFRIEND JUST CAME OUT OF THE BATHROOM AND MADE A ‘QUACK QUACK’ NOISE AND HANDED ME THIS
IS THAT WHAT YOU DO IN THERE HONEY? YOU SIT ON THE TOILET AND MAKE ORIGAMIS OUT OF THE POOPWIPE PAPER?
He’s fucking cute.
I’m lying on the ground with my cheek on the cold tile floor and scooting across the kitchen by minute kicking motions of my legs. Someone help me construct playlists based around my OCs.
after being defeated by the red jackets they fuck off into space and make a moon colony. well, most of them.
- Renei finally gets fed up with Lance’s creeping and tosses him to the Red Jackets as a distraction so the rest of the team can get away
- Lance goes to fuckin jail forever
- I guess the possibility is open for his mom to bust him out if they need more manpower to fight things someday. Unlikely though
- Gathers up all the team resources and sets off to build their own society on the moon
- becomes the leader of the team, spends most of her time in negotiations with various Earth powers to reassure them that they don’t need to nuke her people
- manages to befriend Clarisse and they have moon slumber parties sometimes
- finally gets convinced that magic is real and is given some basic reading by Mistaire and Sargreon
- dives head first into that shit and declares himself HIGH SORCERER of the moon colony
- builds a school for magicians
- is still not a very good magician but he’s trying.
- hooks up with Renei, finally
- Works closely in tandem with Renei to work out the details of how their new society will be run
- Forms a legislative committee to lay down all the rules
- Everyone answers to her before they can reach Renei
- finally feels free to cast off her girly girl act
- goes a little nuts on trying new styles and attitudes
- keeps the Pink Doves together to build the everyday infrastructure for the moon colony
- acts as administrator for general day-to-day practical stuff
- works closely with Renei on plans for when they bring new people into their society, how their education system will work, etc.
- goes full tilt into his two gimmicks, keeping his super preppy exterior AND his spy shenanigans
- manages the growth of the colony’s economy, working out trade agreements with Earth nations
- claims that the Gray Ghosts were disbanded but really they’re just stationed on Earth to keep an eye on things
- pretty much every major country has a Gray Ghost somewhere in their leader’s house, and nobody even knows it
- in charge of all the moon colony’s technology
- once the life support stuff was in place she focused their resources on space travel and terraforming, hoping to colonize the whole solar system someday
- is responsible for making contact with various alien societies, then directing them to Renei to work on alliances
- Sylvette kills her in their final showdown. She dead
- Sylvette told all the Blue Fangs to go back to the fish dimension and never come back
- Nobody on either team knows wtf happened or where Marina went
- nobody really cares or is surprised, they assume she was always serving her own purposes first and they don’t need her
- it’s not like she was really even their friend
- dude honestly didn’t believe he’d live to see the team’s vision realized
- assumed he’d wind up gunned down by police because he’s the big dangerous scary guy
- seeing things go right for once makes him mellow out a lot
- he realizes though that there’s always going to be dangerous people who can’t be controlled and they need to be dealt with
- with lots of help and advice from Tina he works out a plan for the colony’s armed forces, keeping them ready to face any threats and putting the most dangerous people out on the front lines so that the most violent can die first
and they mostly lived happily ever after, the end
this is what the terror babies looked like when Lance first formed his team of world-conquering villains
- 17 years old
- spent most of his childhood ‘homeschooled,’ which means put through intense physical training to become a vigilante
- mom put him in a real high school because he was pretty clearly maladjusted
- being exposed to real people made him basically discard every crazy thing his mom taught him and replace them with new crazy things
- decided to run away and try to take over the world
- 6 years later he is still no closer to that goal
- 10 years old
- kind of a misfit
- was the kind of kid who was convinced that they could learn ki blasts by practicing at martial arts
- learned martial arts from tv
- got into a lot of fights
- was Lance already eyeing her from this long ago??? what a creep
- TINFOIL HAT
- his powers manifested really early and he has no idea what they are
- for a while he thought he was a demon, for a while he thought aliens were in his brain
- Only his best friends Renei and Victoria know about his weird abilities
- child prodigy who receives truckloads of praise
- spends a lot of time on the 90’s internet, looking up video game cheats
- reads a lot of scifi
- pageant winner
- mom controls everything she does, and everything is a fucking pageant
- much prefers to go running around in the mud with Renei and Eli
- 9 (TWINS)
- shoved into every afterschool sport ever
- sometimes dragged into the fucking pageants as an accessory because twins are the cutest
- volunteers to do extra work for teachers to get on their good side, then steal back confiscated toys to give back to the other kids
- Does a lot of embarassing baby weeaboo stuff
- Pretty smart
- Starts off kinda chubby, slims down when she and the team start actually learning how to fight stuff
- She seems like the type who would play a lot of ddr too can you imagine that, Tina and Draco doing that shit all weekend at the bowling alley
- Tutors other kids for extra credit
- 15…but probably older. can control how old she looks
- Has been scouting Lance as a potential convert for the fish horde for a while now
- realized what a nice treasure trove he was building for her, decided to join his team
- nobody knows where she lives or what school she attends
- is that her natural hair color?????? maybe
- 11 and surly
- has behavioral issues, anger issues, maybe learning disabilities who knows he’s a bundle of issues
- doesn’t talk a lot
- gets into fights pretty much constantly
- expelled from a lot of schools
- being tutored by tina solved a lot of his problems